About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Loyalty & Payments (L&P) team is responsible for the development, strategy and ownership of Gap Inc. loyalty programs (Credit Card and Multi-Tender Loyalty). This team works cross-Brand and cross-functionally to deliver on the programs. The Acquisition & Store Engagement team drives the acquisition strategy for our programs and brings customer loyalty to life in the field. They serve as the primary point of contact for loyalty acquisition initiatives.
This position will be based in New York, NY, or San Francisco, CA. Remote work will be considered for the right applicant.
The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication, project management and influencing skills, as well as the ability to execute strategic initiatives across cross-functional teams. They must also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The key to this role is curiosity, a desire to learn, a willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and an ability to problem solve quickly. The Associate Manager of Loyalty Acquisition & Operations will be responsible for:
What you'll do
- Support Senior Manager in ownership of cross-Brand customer acquisition strategies and supporting initiatives
- Partner with L&P Brand teams on the execution of acquisition marketing campaigns across channels and platforms (field and digital)
- Work with banking partners and other external vendors to develop and drive new or enhanced acquisition capabilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally on special projects, such as program launchese-launches
- Write and submit store-facing communications for cross-brand projects, such as Terms & Conditions swaps, new technologies, and recognition moments
- Analyze campaign performance and thoroughly communicate details and recommendations to business partners
- Manage performance reporting and hindsights on an ad hoc basis
- Assist in budget management – opening and closing POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
Who you are
- Loves Retail and making meaningful customer relationships
- 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, retail, eCommerce or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omnichannel marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, Brands, Finance, Marketing, etc.) in support of business priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large data sets to make data-driven decisions; experience with Excel is a plus
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Intermediate/advanced Excel knowledge preferred but not required
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience, particularly in the digital space, preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs