About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Gap Inc. Technology is the engine driving innovative retail, e-commerce, and global enterprise technology for Gap Inc.’s five renown brands – Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and INTERMIX. We’re looking for exceptional talent with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for retail technology. As part of our team, you’ll be exposed to hands-on learning opportunities across all facets of the Gap Inc. Technology organization, working on high-profile, big-impact projects alongside the best technologists and leaders in the industry. Ready to get started?
GapTech Information Security, the global information security function for Gap Inc. inclusive of, and across, all Gap Inc. brands; is looking for a security-minded, result-oriented and accountable individual to become a member of the Enterprise Identity team as a “Security Engineer, Identity Governance and Administration”. This role is an independent contributor and will be reporting to the Director of Information Security. This security engineer will be part of a global team of experienced engineers; designing, developing and supporting enterprise security solutions in the identity governance domain. The engineer will also be working with peers from within the immediate team on access management, PAM and machine identity solutions, as well as cross-functional teams across Information Security and the larger Gaptech organization.
What you'll do
- Design, develop, implement and maintain an enterprise-wide identity and access management infrastructure leveraging SailPoint IdentityIQ, Ping Identity, Oracle LDAP, Java/J2EE and Active Directory.
- Develop Restful API web service and web applications with security standard to provide identity management solutions
- Design and Build Solution for Role Management(RBAC), access reviews, identity reporting and governance using SailPoint
- Interact with cross-functional stakeholders (HR, helpdesk, security) to manage and maintain knowledge of systems, policies, and procedures relevant to Gap’s Identity management systems
- Develop identity solution for Life Cycle events using Sailpoint IdentityIQ
- Respond to tactical support escalations for critical issues related to identity and access management
- Work with the Project Delivery Team to investigate, document, and analyze requirements. assesses scope and impact of business needs
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline, or equivalent, along with a Certification such as CISSP, CISM, or vendor equivalents.
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience - 5+ years of enterprise application development
- Identity Management experience – 5+ years of expertise in Provisioning/de-provisioning, role management, building to meet compliance controls, and IAM governance.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ experience - 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing IAM solutions with
- Core knowledge of common identity systems and protocols including LDAP, Active Directory, Kerberos, SAML/OAuth, Privileged Access Management
- Experienced in developing Web application/REST API’s using Java/J2ee
- Basic knowledge of Cloud IAM concepts
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs