About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Landlord Account Reconciliation team is a customer service orientated organization that helps facilitate the lease appropriate payment for retail and non-retail locations across the globe. The primary customer is the retail and non-retail landlords for Gap Inc. This team does work with several Gap Inc internal teams including RE Law, Accounts Payable, Property Tax and Revenue Accounting. The purpose of this team is to ensure that all lease related payments are properly and timely paid to our landlords and that Gap Inc and the Landlord. The purpose of this position is to help organize and manage paper and system records coming in and out of the department, including invoices, audits, vendor setup, sales inquiry and Co-tenancy records.
What you'll do
- Working with AP Supplier Setup team so that all vendor requirements are in place and that we have fulfilled both our legal and control obligations prior to creating or updating any supplier information.
- Maintain the Sales letter mailbox and update and process missing sales letters to various landlords.
- Responsible for working on invoices for the accrual, and resolving for payment Utility invoices as they pertain to the lease along with reconciling escrow payments.
- Process and track high volume of mail from multiple sources, identify attributes for the lease location, and distribute accordingly in timely manner.
- Work independently to resolve ad-hoc and difficult research requests.
- Ability to flex to support other roles in the department, and learn via cross training of similar roles.
- Provide insight into role and provide feedback on process improvement and how to get better.
Who you are
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- 3 years of work experience including time in accounting, or finance with a preference for bi-lingual.
- Organizational and Time-management skills.
- Intermediate excel skills a plus.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work for periods of time at a desk or standing, and ability to lift 30 lbs. on occasion.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs