About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Job Manage a team that completes reports/analyses and handoff results by deadlines. Analyze reports for accuracy and escalate where issues are found. Assist Global Supply Chain teams and leaders on interpretation of results. Work with internal Gap Inc team (IT, POAA, etc) to resolve data issues/discrepancies/errors where found to exist. As neededequested by leadership, build models/solutions using Industrial Engineering techniques and train other team members on above as necessary to complete their work.
Who you are
Education: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 4 years of experience in job offered or a related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Programming in SQL and a general understanding of databases;
3. Access and PowerPoint;
4. Tableau or Power BI;
5. Process mapping, data analysis, and data management;
6. Communicating effectively with cross functional leaders and other business partners outside of Data & Analytics domain; and
7. R, Python, C++
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs