About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Job Manages requirements throughout the Software Development Life Cycle with an operational mindset. Ensures a Dev/ops model in all project deployments engagements. Supports multiple distribution centers in the use of their specific applications and MHE systems, for both retail stores, and fulfillment to customers directly. Manages and works with several vendors for MHE systems including design, develop, test and deploy. Maintain and documents critical system parameters for the various Warehouse Control Systems [WCS], Warehouse Management Systems [WMS], Warehouse Execution Systems [WES], Material Handling Equipment [MHE] systems. Maintains and improves monitoring capabilities over all Distribution center systems. Support several projects involving integrations with Manhattan WMS system and warehouse execution systems. Support, analyze, design, develop, test, debug, modify, enhance, implement, integrate, and document computer software. Gather and Support, analyze, design, develop, test, debug, modify, enhance, implement, integrate, and document computer software applications in Supply Chain management applications. Work with Manhattan WMOS, TLM and TP products. Work on Integration frameworks like Poet, Crisplant sorter, Pyramid, Jessie, ASRS and Bomb-bay sorter. Work on Implementation of the NetSuite ERP Application. Comparing the configuration changes between the Distribution system for each vendor applications. Understanding core WmoS software is essential to support all integrations with WMS and material handling vendor software. Telecommuting is acceptable. 25-35% domestic travel to Fishkill, NY required.
Who you are
Requirements: Bachelors’ degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Basic understanding on core WMOS software and tables(PO,ASN,ILPN,etc) Excellent understanding of DB/Triggers/Functions/PLSQL procedures.
2. Developing and supporting vendor software applications and integrate with several WMS systems across both retail and online platforms;
3. Good understanding of WMS software preferably Manhattan WMoS.
4. Develop new software packages that can be integrated with Material Handling Equipment and vendor applications.
5. Software development lifecycle (DevOps, Agile.
6. Maintains and improves monitoring capabilities over MHE systems software
Job Location: BELLE MEAD, NJ 08502
Please reference job #340105 and send a resume via mail to: D. Abrams, 2 Folsom St., 12th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.