INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The primary focus of the IT Administrator lll is to ensure the customer technology needs are being satisfied. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and support that delights customers and consistently exceeds expectations. This coupled with partnering with GapTech teams to drive resolution.
This role is responsible for providing exceptional IT support to Intermix HQ and Store customers, ensuring an overall high level of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
What you'll do
- Provide exceptional IT support to internal customers, across geographical locations ensuring an overall high level of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis. Support will include workstation upgrades, video conference support.
- Assist with interfacing, as needed, with GapTech infrastructure functions such as Infra Teams, Networks, Security, and Collaboration.
- Drive desktop support issues (MAC/PC) to complete resolution keeping the customer abreast at all time, including on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and
- Implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed, and escalate issues as directed
- Develop and exhibit deep technical skills and background, high touch service, strong communications and organizational skills.
- Facilitate onboarding of HQ & Store new hires and participate in project delivery as required
- Develop relationships and act as a liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors
Who you are
- Minimum Experience At least 5 years IT services and support experience gained in a large multiple outlet organization, preferably retail industry.
- Strong technical, coordination, organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven customer service experience required
- Self-Motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to manage competing demands, prioritize work and keep stakeholders informed throughout
- Able to work as part of a team and on an individual basis, to meet operational targets set by management
- Proven capability of troubleshooting and problem solving in a technical environment with a background in MAC/PC skills
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs