For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the role
The Producer is responsible for supporting the production and launch of digital content and projects related to Community, Loyalty and Promotions for Athleta. This digital producer will be a process guru and highly detail oriented, as they partner with cross-functional teams throughout the production of marketing projects. The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee promotional execution for all digital content, and to support the Sr. Producer with various Community and Loyalty projects. As Community, Loyalty and Promotions are critical initiatives to Athleta’s growth, this ideal candidate for this role is resourceful, excels in change management and above all has a strong track record in managing and launching complex projects.
What you'll do
- Responsible for driving and managing from kick off to launch, all promotional content within digital vehicles for Athleta.com. This includes the set up and maintenance of promotional codes for stores and online as well as Athleta Card related offers and events.
- This role creates and maintains strong collaborative relationships with members of Production, Marketing, Loyalty team, Copy, Design, Web Content Developers, PDM/IT and Merchandising to successfully manage the launch of promotions.
- Define and maintain the cross-functional promotions process, managing capacity and acting as a subject matter expert in the promotions & pricing tools, to provide a flawless customer experience.
- Partner closely with Promo Marketing lead and Card/Loyalty team to produce various large-scale projects and brand initiatives related to promotions (i.e. A/B testing for promo optimization and Black Friday offer), supporting business goals.
- At times, serves as liaison and technical consultant to the brand for digital innovation and optimization for promotions. Advises Commercial Planning team on technical feasibility for promotions, collaborating to develop solutions that meet business objectives.
- Communicate promotion details to cross-functional partners including Customer Service, Mission Control, Ecom Operations, Finance and Strategy. Communicate significant brand events to Site Operations via ServiceNow
- Represent Athleta for promo process and tool enhancements with central Gap Inc teams (such as Product Management and IT). Work with Ecom Operations and Product Management/IT teams to identify and resolve bugs relating to promos.
- Manage Athleta Card content and support the Sr. Producer in project managing various Loyalty growth initiatives.
- Support Sr. Producer with intake and scheduling of Community, Loyalty & Promotions projects. Partners with cross-functional teams to identify resources, schedules & facilitates milestone meetings, ensures milestones are met and project timeline is maintained.
- Partner with Senior Producer, and manage the execution of digital projects for Community, from kick off to content delivery. Support the FitPro program’s (Athleta’s Fitness Professional program) maintenance and growth.
- As needed, support the Senior Producer with Community’s growth and evolution with various large scale projects and initiatives.
- Closely partners with Senior Producer to deliver the best in class content and execution of projects for Community, Loyalty and Promotions.
- Assess processes and communication methods, identify improvement areas, and implement change where needed.
- Respond quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicate any impacts to the project and business to leadership and provide guidance on how to mitigate problems and suggests alternative solutions.
- Meets regularly with cross-functional leads to ensure the team is performing successfully and identify opportunities for improvements across workflow.
- Demonstrate ability to influence and facilitate project work among cross-functional and cross-branded teams. Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational plans for a project, team and broader organization.
- Ability to grasp complexity quickly and drive results while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes
Who you are
Our mission of empowering women and girls drives you. You thrive in a fast paced environment, learn quickly and love being part of a collaborative team. You love achieving results in new and different ways, always learning and improving upon the previous. Communication and organization are two of your many super powers. Ambiguity doesn’t stop you, you love the challenge of improving or creating a new process that helps the team run things more smoothly.
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs