About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Central Marketing team manages all marketing and internal operations for the Gap Inc. credit card. This team specifically focuses on credit card spend outside of the Gap, Inc. brand portfolio, enticing customers to use their credit card at all merchants. From card benefit innovation to direct marketing campaigns, this team is the touchpoint that has direct access to Gap cardmembers.
What you'll do
- Develop creative briefs and oversees the execution of marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and brands; maintain oversight to ensure creative is on-strategy, customer-led, and on-brand, partnering with cross-functional teams, Issuing Bank and channel vendors to ensure seamless execution
- Manage email program, including the partnership with outside email vendor, campaign scheduling, submitting campaign assets, QA and reporting
- Analyze business and campaign performance, share out results and optimization recommendations to cross-functional partners and stakeholders as needed
- Align with key business partners throughout the organization and Issuing Bank on L&P program goals and initiatives; drive for collaboration, integration and shared accountability
- Support management of marketing budget, including opening POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
Who you are
- Organized, self-starter with a positive attitude, strong communication/interpersonal skills, and ability to manage change
- Proactive with strong project and program management skills; able to multi-task and work autonomously and as part of a team; willingness to shift plans as necessary to meet goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay focused/calm, while showing strong attention to detail and delivering flawlessly & accurately
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, eCommerce or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omni-channel marketing programs; experience working with creative teams and creative development processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs