About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Sample Coordinator at Gap Inc’s Photo Studio is responsible for managing multiple brands’ sample assortments used for all laydown and on-figure product photography photoshoots. In this role, the Sample Coordinator will build strong working relationships with multiple cross-functional business partners to successfully secure, track and return samples critical to a successful production workflow.
What you'll do
- Process and manage multiple brands’ samples using the Photo Studio’s database
- Check-in, label and confirm samples for integrity; accurately document and communicate sample discrepancies to key stake holders
- Publish a weekly sample exception report and work with business partners to source missing samples; track and resolve outstanding sample issues
- Organize and maintain the in-house sample closet with the ability to easily and quickly locate samples
- Route samples from pre-production through post-production and across multiple campuses; facilitate a fast-track process as needed
- Fullfill sample requests quickly and correctly; problem solve during photo shoots; manage sample return and donation process
- Simultaneously track samples for multiple brands, multiple shoots and ensure sample-related milestones are met on time; prioritize work accordingly
Who you are
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Excellent communication and time management skills
Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment
Flexible team-player who also works well independently
Proactive and quick learner with a positive attitude towards his/her work
Proficiency in PC and Mac OS platforms, Microsoft Word/Excel
Photo Studio or retail fashion background preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs