About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Business Strategy team defines and evolves the Old Navy strategy, identifies and evaluates growth opportunities, and supports C-level leadership in preparing for key stakeholder conversations. The Business Strategy Senior Analyst contributes to critical projects across these three focus areas, partnering with and mentoring other team members. Come join our team!
•Contribute to Old Navy strategy through research, analysis, and synthesis:
• Conduct market, competitor, and customer research to inform the strategy
• Develop and execute quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Synthesize findings, develop storylines, and communicate to senior management
•Work with cross-functional partners on special projects in support of the Old Navy strategy
•Partner with the Strategy & Product Operations innovation team to develop business cases for the launch and scale of growth opportunities
•Develop executive-level presentations for key stakeholder conversations, including Board of Directors meetings, leadership meetings, etc.
•Own work planning, hypothesis generation, and development of structured analysis
Who you are
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, high-energy, and easy to work with! Desired qualifications include:
•Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
•2-4+ years of professional work experience, with ideally 1-2 years in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, or business strategy & operations
•Analytical skills, including strong Excel skills
•Structured thinking and logical communications, including strong PowerPoint skills
•Interpersonal skills, including ability to build consensus and work collaboratively across levels and functions
•Organizational skills, including planning, time management, and attention to detail
•Additional qualifications, not required: Exposure to retail / fashion industry
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs