About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Lifecycle team is responsible for keeping the customer engaged in the loyalty program by driving a robust, enterprise-wide retention program that strategically communicates to the loyalty customer leveraging various lifecycle triggers and customer segmentation. Lifecycle marketing data is rich and highly complex, managing triggers, information flow and overall loyalty and affinity to the Gap Inc brands. This team manages the various lifecycle marketing programs and interfaces with the Brand Marketing and Brand Loyalty teams to integrate these initiatives into the overall brand marketing program/commercial planning calendar. This team’s mission is to increase member CLTV by reminding individuals of the benefits of being a part of the loyalty program.
What you'll do
- Lead the omnichannel strategy, development, and execution of loyalty lifecycle retention programs including holistic program education, targeted consumers segments, and trigger events in partnership with the Lifecycle Loyalty Director
- Develop creative briefs and oversees development of loyalty marketing assets across multiple platforms and brands; maintain oversight to ensure creative is on-strategy, customer-led, and on-brand, partnering with cross-functional teams and brand stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Partner with Finance and Business Analytics teams on promotional offer strategies, including business objectives, ROI, incremental volume, CLTV and identifying target audiences and appropriate timing (review analytics, determine key insights, assess program metrics and KPIs
- Visualize data and build stories to report program results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners; develop hindsightecaps with recommendations to optimize campaigns and business performance
- Innovate and evolve loyalty program benefits, building out a roadmap and project plan/structure to test lifecycle strategies across channels to maximize customer reach and ROI – test experiential, elevated and scalable loyalty benefits
- Ensure alignment of enterprise budget and manage lifecycle monthly budget expenses (open and close POs, forecasting and actualizing costs)
- Help team members navigate and build partnerships with brand marketing, product management, and technology teams
Who you are
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners; positive attitude and ability to manage change; thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and brings structure to ambiguous situations
- Ability to think big picture, stay hyper-focused on the customer, and be a visionary/idea generator, with willingness to be involved in execution details
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large data sets to make data-driven decisions
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, ecommerce or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omni-channel marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred but not require; Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs