About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Loyalty & Payments team is responsible for the ownership, strategy and development of Gap Inc Loyalty programs (Credit Card and MTL) This team works cross brand and cross functional to deliver on the program. The Acquisition team drives the acquisition strategy for our loyalty programs. They oversee the launch and execution of acquisition initiatives that must be integrated into each brand’s commercial planning calendar and the field (stores) initiatives calendar and work closely with brand partners. They serve as the primary point of contact for loyalty acquisition initiatives and are embedded in the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams. They must also have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to balance 2 brands and both digital and store channels. Key to this role is curiosity, a desire to learn, a willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and an ability to problem solve quickly. The Loyalty Acquisition Director will:
What you'll do
Manage the acquisition strategy for 2 brands (Gap and Old Navy)
Own building out a more robust digital acquisition roadmap
Oversees execution of acquisition strategy loyalty across multiple channels (including, but not limited to associate field engagement, promotional campaigns, in-store signage, targeted digital media, email and site assets; maintains oversight to ensure creative is on-strategy and on-brand, partnering with cross-functional teams and brand stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
Lead a team of 2 Acquisition Managers who execute acquisition strategies, promos, marketing material creation and compose effective field communications
Analyzes and interprets financial data to inform hindsights, in-season traction and strategy in partnership with Business Analysis team:
Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking acquisition performance and campaign hindsights
Partners with appropriate L&P team members to report and communicate results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners
Aligns with key business partners throughout organization on L&P program goals and initiatives; drives for collaboration, integration and shared accountability, maintaining and distributing all internal loyalty calendars and reporting tools to ensure partners are well informed
Manages budgeting, opens and closes POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
Who you are
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in retail/loyalty with a focus on customer acquisition (credit card, MTL)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights from data and develop a story
- Proven leader who can develop and execute on strategy that is reliant on cross functional organizational support and buy in.
- Experience in developing careers and leading teams.
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, centralized functions, store & online business units, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and cloud sharing platforms (i.e. OneDrive, Sharepoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs