We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
The Manager of Product Strategy & Insights is responsible for driving the delivery and execution of product strategy and product insights at Athleta. You will partner closely with the Director of Product Innovation and Supply Chain Strategy to bring all product initiatives to life. You must be product obsessed, customer-focused, innovative, nimble, fast-moving and collaborative. You must possess the ability to translate complex vision & processes into compelling and understandable views that can be easily digested & tailored for both executive and operational audiences.
What you'll do
Support the product teams in translating financial targets into executable product strategies
Track and manage the implementation of various product initiatives and product team goals
- Contribute to the creation and/or refinement of related product strategy & operations processes and templates; prepare presentation materials, reporting and analyses
Manage the Product Insights team to gather, analyze, and deliver product-based insights from seasonal wear tests and other testing methods to benefit respective business and consumers
Drive the strategy and execution of all product insights to advance our operations and drive business results
- Drive continual change and improvement in our processes, drawing from best practices and external research
Partner with Innovation leads and product teams to help bring new innovative ideas from concept to minimally viable product (MVP), ensuring all ideas have passed through critical brand filters including but not limited to sustainability, customer, brand values, and positioning in marketplace
- Build testing methodologies for new products to maximize customer insights and feedback and execute product testing on MVPs
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree preferred; or theequivalent experience in the apparel industry
- 10+ years professional experience in Strategy/StrategicManagement Consulting, Customer Insights, or ProductAnalysis/Testing
- Strong proficiency with Power Point and Excel, with an abilityto articulate visual concepts in slides
- Experience applying foundational statistical concepts,programming & analyzing surveys using online surveyplatforms, or other growth hacking / feedback mechanisms (e.g.,Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, Facebook testing)
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to clearly present ideas to leadership and cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonalskills across all levels of the organization
- Strong detail orientation, project management and prioritizationskills
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs