About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Learning& Development Assistant Manager is responsible for the learning anddevelopment programs for Fishkill, NY, Brampton, Ontario, and Rugby, UKcampuses. The Assistant Manager will partner within the Talent Strategy &Performance function, Human Resources, L&D business partners, Operationsleaders, and business leaders across support functions to design learningprograms and experiences that develop key capabilities to support campus andfunctional strategies. Learningstrategies include a blended learning approach comprised of in person andvirtual facilitation, on-demand learning, and self-guided tools and resources.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
What you'll do
- Leads network-wide learning initiatives asrequested by Senior Manager L&D and is directly responsible for thelearning needs of approximately 2,500 employees across three campusesinternationally.
- Serve as a mentor to team members across thenetwork and supports the L&D team in design, development and execution oflearning programs.
- Adapts to new ways of working, problemsolves, takes initiative to drive results, improves collaboration,effectiveness and efficiency in learning programs.
- Leads the learning programs for multiplegrade level (exempt and non-exempt) of employees across various functions.
- Tracks and analyzes performance andengagement metrics to assess ROI of programs.
Who you are
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs