About Janie and Jack
Janie and Jack is a design house with every kid at its heart—because individual style starts early. Inspired by the places we go, the people we admire and all the unexpected stuff in between, our collections feature modern twists on classic fashion.
Inspiring. Approachable. Thoughtful. These are some of the ideas that guide our every day. And our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie and Jack story?
About the role
The Vice President and Head of all Marketing will oversee the following: digital/ecommerce marketing, integrated marketing, social media strategy, public relations, and brand creative services. You will be responsible for maximizing the impact of marketing opportunities to build brand growth and drive online and store sales for Janie and Jack. The VP will lead customer- centric marketing strategies, flawless day-to-day execution and own vendor/partner relationships for all strategic initiatives.
What you'll do
- Lead the strategic creative direction from innovation through execution, owning consistency across all channels.
- For Ecommerce you will drive the strategy and execution of all site management, including email, promotions and site experience strategies, to ensure the best customer shopping experience.
- Lead a team that drives high performance, collaboration, creativity, operational excellence, customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability
- Accountable for building a high impact, cost-effective team focused on in-house talent, supplemented with out-sourced partners.
- This is a hands-on role that requires a strong combination of creative thinking and quantitative skills to identify growth opportunities, define strategy, and implement programs that are both brand building and ROI metrics-driven.
- This role requires significant cross-functional collaboration.
Who you are
- B.A. or B.S. with a minimum of 12+ years direct marketing experience.
- 10+ years managing a team.
- Embodies curiosity and takes action to drive results, digging into the business to find opportunities for improvement. Asks the right questions of the team to uncover opportunities. Takes actions to improve ability to deliver against existing goals.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of the customer perspective, insights and marketing trends.
- Ability to anticipate and articulate future business needs and respond with the appropriate strategies.
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions, and demonstrate resourcefulness.
- Proven track record in ROI-driven campaigns and must be able to define strategic direction while closely managing all aspects of marketing.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment while leading with purpose and authenticity.
Benefits at Janie and Jack
- We offer all Janie and Jack employees 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Janie and Jack and Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs