About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Account Planning team is responsible for the development, execution and communication of Franchise top-down financial plans and strategies - owning sales, margin and inventory planning. The team develops preseason budgets/plans along with monthly forecasting targets to drive profitable in-season management for the entire Franchise portfolio across all brands, channels and regions.
What you'll do
- Manage roll up of multiple brands and lead the account planning team
- Approve and create new partner sales plans, as well as create new store sales and comp stores sales plans
- Analyze and provide feedback on country and store level performance, as well as season code performance
- Preseason, develop and present top-down account level sale/wholesale buy targets and strategies for annual budgets and quarterly plans
- Inseason, to develop and present reforecasted sales plans and identify risk/opportunities to plans; collaborate with cross functional teams to drive action plans to achieve financial goals
- Collaborate with peers and Franchise leaders to ensure consistency of information, share best-practices, and develop systems knowledge
Who you are
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
7-10 years’ experience in planning or finance required
Management experience required
Experience with wholesale/franchise business a plus
Possess a clear understanding and be able to teach financial metrics and levers, including sales, comp levers, gross margin, and inventory metrics
Ability to problem solve independently and develop strong partnerships with business partners across the globe; thrives in a dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity
Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must (particularly in Excel where index match and v-lookups will be used extensively)
Attending late night or early morning calls required
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs