About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Sr. Analyst of Corporate Reporting to join our team. In this unique role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our other FP&A team members to develop effective reporting dashboards and executive updates that will aid in decision making, improve profitability, and help drive our business forward. You’ll also get to work with cross functional business partners at brands and within other corporate functions as you lead our finance reporting data governance process.
What you'll do
- Create dashboards and reporting for use in forecasting, budgeting, and general executive decision support
- Manage Essbase system administration for Corporate Finance, serve as functional “expert” for Essbase reporting
- Establish and maintain data finance data governance for FP&A reporting including creation of a finance system “data dictionary” and reviewing/approving reporting hierarchy requests
- Help develop standardized reporting for brands and functions to leverage
- Work with partners in the tech org to maintain and create new flash reporting and serve as finance lead and brand liaison for new system implementations
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Identify areas for improvement/efficiency across the finance org, participating in process redesign events and participating in system improvement project team
Who you are
Strong Technical/Systems Skills – MS Office, VBA, Microstrategy Reporting, PowerBI, Hyperion Essbase experience a plus
Ability to manage projects and demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams
Bachelor’s degree; a plus if in Finance, Accounting or related field
3-5 years of related business experience
General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles a plus
Interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact with various management levels
Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast paced environment
Ability to plan and manage projects and processes independently
Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs