About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
What you'll do
- Pull and organize samples for all photoshoots while maintaining and driving a high level of organization of the seasonal samples as well as the styling closet & kit
- Partner with the sample management team to develop & be responsible for daily & seasonal sample organization ensuring the sample flow between sets and closets is maintained and protected
- Partner with Merchandising team to ensure product is represented and protected with business initiatives in mind throughout styling process
- Own style outs and on-set styling for respective division(s) with a cohesive understanding of the product, styling and merchandising strategies
- Partner with studio Styling Manager and Senior Stylist to review style outs & photography with ability to take feedback, make changes, and apply learnings forward
- Develop & maintain cross-functional relationships with Merchandising, Sample, Production and HQ Styling teams to be a product expert for respective division(s)
- Maintain and execute on the standard operating procedures and the styling guidelines
- Assist Stylists on fittings for all photo shoots with ability to speak to fit, product attributes, strategy, assortment, and product life cycle any given time
- Ensure product attributes and shot variations for each product are being protected against the Style Guide
- Keep up to date on trends as they relate to fashion, retail, and photography and consistently provide fresh and innovative ways of evolving
- Ability to adapt quickly to change based on needs of the business
- Execute and drive a strong attention to detail with an emphasis on style that pertains to the Old Navy customer
- Ability to manage time efficiently, execute under tight deadlines, and maintain high quality standards that represent the brand
- Work on additional projects as needed
Who you are
- 2-5 years of professional on-figure styling experience within a commercial and editorial photography studio with a proven knowledge of supporting and driving a brand vision
- Professional on-figure portfolio
- Understanding of market trends, visual composition & storytelling
- Exceptionally organized with experience in creating and managing processes
- Strong eye for detail and fit
- Knowledge of commercial studio workflow
- Previous experience working in a commercial photo studio
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of workflow simultaneously including prioritization, planning and task delegation under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and Google Docs
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs