About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Sr. Associate of Styling is responsible for supportingthe creation and execution of seasonal brand styling for both print and digital. They execute afull style out of all photography assets for their division per month. Sr. Associates participate in allkey meetings and milestones for their division.
What you'll do
- Keep a continual pulse on current and relevant styling &market trends
- Execute the style-out for their division each month andpresent to key business partners &
- Partner with key cross-functional business partners (SampleManagement Team, Art
- Directors, Merchants, Marketers, & Visual Merchandising)to support day-to-day business
- Ideate and strategize on seasonal styling direction fortheir division, research and pull swipe
- to support direction
- Lead freelance stylists on day-to-day projects
- Assist Senior Manager- Stylist on photo shoots as needed
- Written communication, including styling notes for photoshoot decks
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Travel as needed
Who you are
Minimum Education Level : BA or BS Preferred
Minimum Experience : 2+ years fashion styling experience, Retailor Brand styling experience preferred
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs