Gap Inc. to Outline Business Priorities at Investor Meeting on April 17
SAN FRANCISCO – April 8, 2013 – Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) today announced that it will host a meeting for the investment community on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at its headquarters in San Francisco. A live webcast of the presentations will take place from approximately 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon Pacific Time.
The company will outline corporate and brand strategies. The following executives will be speaking:
- Glenn Murphy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gap Inc.
- Sabrina Simmons, EVP and Chief Financial Officer, Gap Inc.
- Steve Sunnucks, Global President, Gap
- Jack Calhoun, Global President, Banana Republic
- Stefan Larsson, Global President, Old Navy
- Art Peck, President, Growth, Innovation and Digital, Gap Inc.
Alternatively, audio of the meeting will be accessible via phone by dialing 855-5000-GPS (855-500-0477) for domestic callers or 913-643-0954 for international callers. The conference ID number is 7402090.
About Gap Inc.
Gap Inc. is a leading global retailer offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, children, and babies under the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, Athleta, and Intermix brands. Fiscal year 2012 net sales were $15.7 billion. Gap Inc. products are available for purchase in more than 90 countries worldwide through about 3,100 company-operated stores, over 300 franchise stores, and e-commerce sites. For more information, please visit www.gapinc.com.