GAP INC. TO HOST INVESTOR UPDATE ON OCTOBER 16, 2008
Event to be Webcast Live on www.gapinc.com
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – October 14, 2008 -- Gap Inc. announced today that it will host a meeting for investors on Thursday, October 16, 2008 in San Francisco. The audio webcast will take place from 8:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Gap Inc. executives will provide an update on the strategies for the company and its brands. The agenda is as follows:
- Glenn Murphy, Chairman and CEO, Gap Inc.
- Sabrina Simmons, CFO, Gap Inc.
- Marka Hansen, President of Gap Brand
- Tom Wyatt, President of Old Navy
- Jack Calhoun, President of Banana Republic
- Art Peck, President, Gap Inc. Outlet and EVP of Corporate Strategy
- Toby Lenk, President of Gap Inc. Direct
- Closing Remarks and Q&A Session by Mr. Murphy and Ms. Simmons
The webcast can be accessed from the Conference Calls & Webcasts page in the Financials & Media section of gapinc.com at http://www.gapinc.com/public/Investors/inv_fin_conf_calls_and_webcast.htm. During break periods, the webcast participants will experience hold music. Replay of these sessions will be made available on (800) GAP-NEWS for four weeks after the event and archived on gapinc.com.
About Gap Inc.
Gap Inc. is a leading global specialty retailer offering clothing, accessories and personal care products for men, women, children and babies under the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta brand names. Fiscal 2007 sales were $15.8 billion. Gap Inc. operates more than 3,100 stores in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Japan and Ireland. In addition, Gap Inc. is expanding its international presence with franchise agreements in Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. For more information, please visit gapinc.com.