- About Us
- Global Responsibility
Code of Business Conduct (COBC)
Last updated 07/09/12·
- Our Code of Business Conduct (COBC) has been the foundation of our corporate compliance program since 1998. Some highlights:
- Each employee and director of the company is responsible for complying with the Code of Business Conduct.
- All of our employees around the world receive a copy of the COBC when they join the company and agree in writing to comply with it.
- Each employee worldwide is required to complete the Principles of Integrity: Code of Business Conduct Overview training course, which reinforces the company's commitment to the COBC.
- On an annual basis, senior employees must certify their compliance with the COBC.
- All employees are regularly reminded of the COBC and are encouraged to report any suspected violations through the company's Open Door process, the Global_Integrity@gap.com mailbox or the COBC Hotline at speakup.gapinc.com.
- Reflecting the global reach of our company and diversity of our employees, the COBC is published in eight languages.